Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Second Half Team

Hello, all! We are at month six of the Year of Kenna! I wish I was genuine about that exclamation point but let's face it, I'm still in a valley trying to get to the top of the mountain. However, there has been some uplifting occurances since my last post.

Ladies and gentlemen, you are reading the blog of Brace(LESS) Face!! That's right, no more brace face! To celebrate such a monumental day, I popped in my mouth one of the many restricted items you can't have with braces.


A giant gumball.


One step out of that doctor's office and I felt a shift in the universe. For the past two years, I had been waiting and waiting to get these braces off. As if life was at a stand still until my teeth were back to normal. I'd say, "Once I get these braces off, I'll be able to flirt with guys again." Or, "I'll pursue that job when I get these braces off so I will look more professional."

But, now there are no more excuses. Nothing to hide behind. And life can get back on course again. Life can start progressing and improving! I am confident good things will start happening. I'll come out the second half like the OKC Thunder, taking the lead and keeping it until the buzzer sounds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment